Clergy and Laity are invited to join Bishop Debra Wallace-Padgett and the North Alabama Conference on a Holy Land Journey Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2018.
The ten-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land includes
- Capernaum, the Mount of Beatitudes, Caesarea Philippi
- The Sea of Galilee and Beit Shean
- Nazareth, Megiddo and Caesarea
- Jerusalem and the Old City
- Qumran, Masada, Dead Sea & Ein Gedi
Prices starting at: $3,346 from Birmingham, AL or $3146 from Atlanta, GA
- North Alabama clergy ordained in 2015, 2016 or 2017 qualify for a special price for them and their spouse: $2098 (clergy) and $2298 (spouse).
- Additionally, North Alabama clergy ordained since 2010 qualify for a trip scholarship from the Board of Ordained Ministry of $700 (clergy) and $800 (spouse).
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Round trip international airfare
- Deluxe motorcoaches
- 1st class hotels
- Guided sightseeing
- Entrance fees to sites visited
- Breakfast & dinner daily, gratuities
- Fuel surcharges $600
- Taxes $98 (Increases in government tax and fees are subject to change)
- Program fees
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Optional Travel Protection Program (see premium schedule)
- Extensions and optional sightseeing as listed in the brochure
- Miscellaneous fees such as individual transfers; passports, laundry, lunches, beverages at meals, specialty restaurants
- Voluntary “Love Offering” for guide and driver
- $100 Document fee for Non-US/Canadian residents
For more information click here.
Since 1974, Educational Opportunities has been dedicated to providing quality Christian travel programs at an affordable price. Over the years, more than 300,000 Christians have traveled on the various faith-based tours.
Discover, Develop and Deploy Spiritual Leaders to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.