There is ample parking surrounding the Von Braun Center. Prices are listed below. If paid parking creates a hardship
for you, contact your District Office for assistance.
Parking Lots and Decks
- P1 (North Hall Parking Lot) is designated as Handicapped Parking. Vehicles must have proper Handicap Parking Credentials (tag or hangtag) to park in this lot. First-come, first-served.
- P2 (South Hall Parking Garage) is a covered parking garage belonging to the Von Braun Center: $10 per day.
- P4 (Monroe Street City Parking Garage) is accessible from Monroe Street and Church Street: $0.50 per hour / maximum of $4 per day.
- P5 (Former Meadow Gold Lot) is accessible from Clinton Avenue: $5 per day.
- Parking Meter Rates in the City of Huntsville are $0.50 per hour and enforced Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please be a considerate guest and do not park in areas designated for Von Braun Center staff, Box Office or Administrative Office parking.
Two hotels are within walking distance to the Von Braun Center.
- Embassy Suites parking for hotel guests is $10 per day. The hotel has an indoor connector to the Von Braun Center.
- SpringHill Suites, located at 754 Constellation Drive, offers its guests complimentary parking. This hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Von Braun Center.
Embassy Suites to North Hall
If you find the distance using the indoor connector from the Embassy Suites to North Hall too far to walk, Embassy Suites provides shuttles for its guests from the lobby of the hotel to the front door of North Hall. Please arrange shuttle service directly with the hotel.
Discover, Develop and Deploy Spiritual Leaders to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.