Coordinator of Music & Worship
September 15, 2022
How to Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Cheri Zaras at email@example.com.
State Street United Methodist Church is actively seeking a highly motivated and experienced full-time* coordinator of music and worship ministries for traditional and contemporary worship. This person:
- collaborates with the worship planning team to prepare and implement high-quality, meaningful worship;
- works effectively with volunteers of all abilities, as well as paid professionals, to help them grow and share their musical gifts;
- prepares, leads, and accompanies worship music for contemporary praise band, chancel choir, and bell choir;
- plans and implements multi-media and print elements in worship services; and
- has skills to play electric keyboard, grand piano, and pipe organ.
The position is full-time* (exempt), including a flexible schedule with some work-from-home options. State Street United Methodist Church will pay a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Individual Health and Dental Coverage - Employer pays 100% of premium
- Retirement contribution of up to 6% with employee match
- Training opportunities in best-practices
- Paid Time Off and observed holidays
- Flexible work schedule (other than Wed. evening and Sat. morning rehearsals, and Sun. morning worship)
- Positive and welcoming work environment with a team atmosphere
Email cover letter and resume to Cheri Zaras at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30, 2022.
* While hoping to fill one full-time position, part-time options based on particular skill sets will be considered. Part-time benefits vary based on hours.
Address: 650 Valley Drive Bristol VA 24201
Phone: (276) 669-2101
Email: Click to email
Discover, Develop and Deploy Spiritual Leaders to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.