Churches using hymns, other copyrighted music in their online worship services must have a license to do so – just the same as is required for printed copies of protected music or or video clips.
Several services offer streaming licenses, ranging in price from around $100 for churches with attendance in the 1-25 range, to near $600 for churches with up to 1,100 in attendance.
Here are links to the three prominent licensing companies’ and tools they offer:
- CCLI – us.ccli.com
- Copyright License
- Streaming Licenses
- Church Video License® and ScreenVue Vault
- Christian Copyright Solutions – christiancopyrightsolutions.com
- WORSHIPcast - Online Streaming Music License
- PERFORMmusic - Onsite Facilities Music License
- One License – onelicense.net
- Reprint License
- Podcast / Streaming License Bundle
- Limited Podcast / Streaming License
- Practice-Track License
Discover, Develop and Deploy Spiritual Leaders to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.