Barbara Ezell, who worked in the former NOALA Credit Union at the United Methodist Center, experienced a tremendous loss this weekend. Her son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday night, September 26, 2010.
The funeral arrangements for Greg, Karen and Mallory Ezell are as follows.
Please keep Barbara, her husband Lonnie and their family and friends in your prayers.
Cards can be sent to:
Barbara and Lonnie Ezell
1105 Arcadia Circle
Hueytown, AL 35023