Disability Ministries will be an active part of each local church’s ministry. Local churches will recognize that Jesus, Himself, set the example of Disability Ministry in His earthly ministry. Realizing that more than 20% of the population are people with disabilities, will be a motivating factor for these churches.
The Conference Disability Ministry team sees its mission as making a difference in the world as disciples of Jesus Christ reaching out and ministering to people with disabilities. We believe that our Mission holds with the Annual Conference’s priorities of Leadership for 21st Century and of Empowering a New Generation of believers.
(205) 910-2353; firstname.lastname@example.org
(256) 778-7783; email@example.com
(256) 352-4401; firstname.lastname@example.org
(256) 237-4082; email@example.com
(205) 765-8362; firstname.lastname@example.org
(256) 603-6006; email@example.com
(256) 778-7633; firstname.lastname@example.org
205-668-2740; 205-790-2886; Woodmyrna@yahoo.com