To be a global model for empowering churches of color in becoming vital congregations that win souls for Jesus Christ.
To provide an opportunity for clergy and laity to gather, strategize, and explore new and renewed tools to reach new people for Jesus Christ.
- Strengthen ethnic minority local churches and ministries.
- Grow ethnic minority membership in the Conference.
- Identify new communities of faith.
- Develop lay & clergy leadership.
- Build partnerships with churches committed to being healthy, vital and effective.
- Work to revitalize all ethnic churches represented in the Conference.
Discover Spiritual Leaders by:
- Recruiting diverse leaders from within and beyond the bounds of the Conference;
- Discovering resources that strengthen ethnic communities of faith;
- Providing opportunities to identify youth and young adult leaders;
Develop Spiritual Leaders by:
- Providing resources for ethnic minority churches;
- Providing training opportunities to leaders;
- Engaging in passionate worship;
- Encouraging multicultural/multiracial communities of faith;
- Assisting churches in growing quality children & youth programs that can grow disciples;
- Helping churches connect and sustain relationships with young adults;
Deploy Spiritual Leaders by:
- Sending spiritual leaders to teach, coach, and mentor potential spiritual leaders;
- Matching the spiritual leaders gifts with the needs of the local churches;
- Sending spiritual leaders to witness and thereby recruit future leaders.
Discover, Develop and Deploy Spiritual Leaders to Make Disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.