Return to Essence: Dive Deeply Into the Spirituality of the Enneagram
About this event
Dr. Joseph Howell, author of "Becoming Conscious: The Enneagram’s Forgotten Passageways" and a highly experienced faculty of 12 present the Spirituality of The Enneagram. There will be live demonstrations for participants to see how the Enneagram is used to help to spiritually discern any and all matters.
The objectives of the event are
- To familiarize you with your Enneagram type and to allow you to talk with others who are your type, in groups with trained facilitators.
- To give you a working understanding of the problems and gifts of your type.
- To show you how to get from the problems of your type to its solutions.
- To reveal to you, your soul child, your soul type and its amazing qualities that you were born with.
The event will include:
- Live music by violist Melanie Rodgers & guitar artist Drexel Rayford
- Lecture and experiential teachings to help us find our souls
- The Living Enneagram Live Demonstration
- Live Enneagram Theatre directed by Barbara Sloan
- Small groups for typing and for exploration of type
- Interactive exercises that apply the Enneagram to daily life and painful issues
- Social & hospitality hours
- Child care provided: Children from 6 weeks to 5th grade.
Please take the Enneagram profile test before the event. Take the test here: https://www.instituteforconsciousbeing.org/enneagram-test.
Bring a photograph of yourself taken between the ages of two and six. (It will not have to be shown to anyone.) We recommend getting a copy of Dr. Howells' book, Becoming Conscious: The Enneagram’s Forgotten Passageway available on Amazon, iTunes and Barnes and Noble.
Friday, August 12:
Gathering at 6 p.m.
Program at 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday August 13:
Coffee at 8:30 a.m.
Program from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Snacks and Saturday’s lunch included.