We are living in a new normal. We need new tools to reach people for Christ.
EVOLVE is a continuing education opportunity designed to provide powerful tools, information, and resources to help North Alabama Conference clergy and laity courageously lead into a future we cannot yet imagine. Top-notch leaders will speak to us through the Zoom platform and will provide breakout sessions for continued learning together. You can sign up for the entire series or an individual session.
These online learning events will be on select Tuesdays between September 15 and November 10 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- September 15: Carey Nieuwhof: “Surveying Our New Normal”
- September 29: Olu Brown: “Navigating Our New Normal”
- October 20: Leonard Sweet: “Discerning Our New Normal”
- November 10: Tony Morgan: “Strategizing Our New Normal”
Sponsored by the Bishop and Cabinet, New Church Development, Ethnic Ministries, and the Board of Ordained Ministry
Early Bird Registration (through August 31) — $160 for all four sessions / $45 per individual session.
Registration (starting September 1) — $180 for all four sessions / $50 per individual session.
- Open to all clergy and lay leaders
- Registration is limited to 100 persons per session.
- 2 CEUs are available per completed session.
You are encouraged to begin reading the leaders' books and listening to their podcasts for maximum return on your investment in this opportunity.
The events will be held via Zoom. Sign-on information will be provided by email the day before each event.