Local Church Report due Feb. 17, 2020
Each year, as the new year begins, United Methodist congregations report information and statistics on their ministry during the previous calendar year through the Local Church Report. In North Alabama, this annual report is completed online. The Local Church Report is the pastor’s responsibility.
The online Local Church Report for the Year Ending December 31, 2019, went live on Friday, Jan. 3, 2020. All Local Church Reports must be submitted online no later than Feb.17, 2020.
On Friday, January 3, local church pastors received an email with a packet of instructions for this year’s report. The packet contains the following:
- Memorandum from our Conference Statistician, Johnny Frazier
- 2019 Local Church Report General Instructions
- Year-End Local Church Report Guide
To complete your Local Church Report
To access the Local Church Report, go to your Local Church Dashboard at www.umcna.org/dashboard, sign in and click on the Forms and Reports link to the left. You will find a link to the report there.
To print a worksheet with last year's numbers, please open the report and click the Worksheet button found at on the menu bar at the top of the form.
Each church should check and re-check its information to make certain the data is reported accurately. A helpful suggestion is to compare the amounts you have entered for the current year with the amounts shown for the prior year where applicable. This is an excellent way to identify possible errors.
- If you do not have a computer available, please contact your district office for guidance.
- If you have technical problems with the online Local Church Report web form, please submit a help ticket at http://it.umcna.org/help or email email@example.com.
- If you have questions regarding how a question should be answered, please click on the help icon found to the right of the question number on the web form.
- If you have other questions, contact the Conference Treasurer’s office at 205-226-7990.