Local Church Report now open. Due by February 17, 2022.
As each new year begins, United Methodist congregations report information and statistics on their ministry during the previous calendar year through the Local Church Report.
The Local Church Report web form is now open and will be available until Thursday, February 17. The information requested in this report is for the 2021 calendar year—January 1 through December 31. All Local Church Reports must be submitted online no later than February 17, 2022.
Conference Statistician Johnny Frazier notes, “Your assistance in providing the requested data is extremely helpful for our commitment to report our data as a connectional ministry. It should prove enlightening to review all the creative and innovative ways you continued doing Kingdom work in the year 2021.”
How to access the report
A link to the report can be found in the Local Church Dashboard section of the Conference website (www.umcna.org/dashboard). After you sign in, click on the Forms and Reports link to the left.
Instructions and helpful Information
Churches should use the 2021 Local Church Report packet for guidance. The packet contains the following:
- Memorandum from our Conference Statistician, Johnny Frazier
- 2021 Local Church Report General Instructions
- Year-End Local Church Report Guide
Many congregations also find it helpful to print a worksheet with last year’s numbers to help them complete this year’s report. To print the worksheet, open your congregation’s report and click the Worksheet button found on the menu bar at the top of the form.
What to do if you…
- do not have a computer available — Contact your district office for guidance.
- have technical problems with the online Local Church Report web form — Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- have questions regarding how a question should be answered — Click on the help icon found to the right of the question number on the web form.
- have other questions — Contact the Conference Treasurer’s office at 205-226-7990.