Local Church Report due by February 12, 2023
The Local Church Report web form is now open and will be available until Sunday, February 12. This annual report is the way United Methodists congregations summarize vital information and statistics on their ministry during the previous calendar year.
Conference Statistician Johnny Frazier notes, "It continues to be an exciting time for the expansion of the methods of reaching our congregations and our communities in new ways."
All North Alabama Conference congregations should complete this online report by the end of the day on Sunday, February 12.
How to access the report
A link to the report can be found in the Local Church Dashboard section of the Conference website (www.umcna.org/dashboard). Sign in and click on the Forms and Reports link to the left. You will find a link to the report there.
Instructions and helpful Information
Churches should use the 2022 Local Church Report packet for guidance. The packet contains the following:
- Memorandum from the Conference Statistician Johnny Frazier
- 2022 Local Church Report General Instructions
- Year-End Local Church Report Guide
Many congregations also find it helpful to print a worksheet with last year’s numbers to help them complete this year’s report. To print the worksheet, open your congregation’s report and click the Worksheet button found on the menu bar at the top of the form.
What to do if you…
- do not have a computer available — Contact your district office for guidance.
- have technical problems with the online Local Church Report web form — Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- have questions regarding how a question should be answered — Click on the help icon found to the right of the question number on the web form.
- have other questions — Contact the Conference Treasurer’s office at 205-226-7990.